This care provider internship position is posted on Purple Briefcase and is intended for students within the health services career path.
Seeking fully COVID-19 vaccinated CARE PROVIDER INTERNS…
…to provide respite care for my husband while I am working from home. Must have two or more recommendations from teachers/professors and/or school career counselor. Unpaid internship for up to 29 hours per week. Must be non-smoker & sober.
Care will be provided for late 40’s man with mobility challenges. Some training will be provided.
* light housekeeping bedroom-bathroom & common areas;
* supporting safe fall-free days;
* do laundry & change sheets & pillowcases;
* assist & observe for safe eating;
* Be engaged, caring companion;
* Motivate for consistent exercising
*Valid COVID-19 vaccination card
* Unpaid Internship
* Any school paperwork or academic credit hours needed must be clarified with your school by you
* Team of paid and unpaid caregivers share 29 hours weekly
PART-TIME SHARED SCHEDULE
WEEKDAYS: 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. & SATURDAYS: 11 a.m. – 4pm
* fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccination card as proof
* 2 or 3 good recommendations from teachers/professors or guidance/career counselor
- 1) go to https://authordonnamarie.com
- 2) click on the meeting request button
- 3) select the date and time of your appointment
- 4) check your email for your appointment confirmation